- Sewing is Social: Teen Fridays Open House Friday January 17th, 2014 6:30-8:30 PMCome check out what Sewing is Social is all about at this free Open House. We will make wine cork jewelry. On display, will be projects planned for future events. Make your clothes and accessories just the way you like it! Clothes, pjs, robes, jewelry, stuff to decorate, stuff to hold and carry. All by you! Hang out with friends and design the next trend. Beginners welcome. Jan 31 and Feb 14 and more to be scheduled on a monthly basis. 6:30-8:30Pm$22/class @ Wild Sage, Delmar.
- Jan 19, 26, Feb 2 Sewing is Social - 7+ yr olds - Learn the basics of sewing or improve upon your techniques with a wide range of projects, and a fun variety of supplies. $18 for one class, $45 for 3. Sundays from 2-4pm.
- Feb 9 Girls Dress tutorial - This is an adult class to learn how to make the "Sally dress," a sewing blog hit pattern, you can make in multiple sizes and styles. This adult tutorial will repeat every second Sunday of the month with a different project. $20/class 1:30-4:30
- Feb 16 Parent and Me - Introduction to the Sewing Machine - 8+ year olds - For those who are a bit unsure of using the machine, or understanding a pattern, but has a kid whose enthusiasm is getting you to conquer the unknown & bond by MAKING something together! $25 with your own machine. $30 to rent one. Students must supply your own thread.
- Feb 23 Sewing is Social - 10+ year olds - Learn to make unique fashion accessories, by hand and machine. This class will repeat on the last Sunday of every month. $22/class, 3 for $57
**The Feb 9, 16, and 23 classes run Sundays from 1:30 -4:30**
For class registration and payment, please contact Amelia directly: email@example.com and pay by check to Amelia Dombrowski or through PayPal.