Join us to learn how to sew and craft with fabric. No experience necessary and both boys and girls are welcome to create something unique. All materials are provided to design with simple embroidery techniques and a variety of trims.
Children ages 5-7 need to be accompanied by an adult. Children ages 8 -15 can be dropped off.
Seats for the class are limited and will be filled on a first come first serve basis.
Learning Lab97-16 Metropolitan Avenue, Forest Hills, New York 11375
Saturday (3:30 pm- 5:00 pm)
- 3:30pm Saturday, November 18, 2017
- 3:30pm Saturday, November 25, 2017
- 3:30pm Saturday, December 2, 2017
- 3:30pm Saturday, December 9, 2017
- 3:30pm Saturday, December 16, 2017
- 3:30pm Saturday, December 23, 2017
Price Per Class: $30.00
Packages: Can be used with friends or siblings
- 6- Class Package: Sewing Crafts Class - $150.00 (Save $30 dollars)
Teacher Bio: Costume Designer Amelia Dombrowski has worked on Broadway and Beyond for film, TV, opera and theater. She has also taught at Brooklyn College, the High School of the Performing Arts, and LaGuardia High School. For more information, like “Fashion Design and Fiber Crafts” on Facebook.